About Me: Camille Hansen
I am a Male to Female Transgender Woman wanting to share her experiences of transitioning, gender identity, and being a woman in today’s society.
I was born/ assigned male at birth named Marc Edan Hansen. At an early age, I have felt a calling to become my true self as Camille. It wasn’t until later in life at 42 that I began to transition from male to female. The journey has been the most fulfilling and challenging experience of my life. Along the way, I felt the love and support of many friends and family as I become my authentic self.
This blog is about me exploring my gender transition from Male to Female. It’s a perspective of my self-transformation as a Transgender Woman discovering and finding my true identity. Going beyond the beauty normative and creating a new brand of beauty. It’s about the individualistic journey and the struggle I have to redefine myself beyond the normative social culture. I am documenting my transition on this blog, and plan to write a memoir about my journey to womanhood in the coming years.
Questions I want to explore are:
- What does it mean to be Transgender?
- How do I transition from Male to Female?
- How do I find relief from my Gender Dysphoria?
- How can I achieve a Feminine Appearance?
- What are the Surgeries and Medical Steps for Feminization?
- How Do I change my ID’s and Documents to reflect my new name and gender?
- Once I transition, what will my daily life be?
- What is my new definition of Beauty?
- Can a Transgender Woman be a Fashion Model?
- What is the path to reach my authentic self?
These are the questions I obsess about every night. My name is Camille, and it’s nice to meet you.💋
*Camille Hansen currently lives in Denver, Colorado. She works at a technology company for her daily income and a blogger, transgender model, DJ as her passion projects. She holds a Masters Degree from Denver University in Marketing with New Media and Professional Communications.