As we notice the changes in Fall there is an undeniable transformation in the air, a natural cycle of starting over. When the leaves fall the tree stands naked and raw to be exposed to the harsh elements of the outer world. The idea of falling is also a transition of action. We fall in love or fall to our inner most caverns of darkness. As I transition from male to female I have walked through my spiritual fall, exposed and naked. These are my thoughts, words, and body that has become my masterpiece, my opus. I have surrendered to the beautiful ghost inside me only to fall in love with my true self. In my transformation I have fell in love with the ghost inside me, her name is Camille. It’s is my life goal and purpose to become her, to find her beauty, light and courage to become my highest self. To become Camille
Posts by Camille Hansen:
- Interview with Caroline Cossey (Tula) on Arsenio Hall.
- Falling for Camille
- Do Blondes Have More Fun?
- Happy Pride Month
- Camille Transgender Model is on Pinterest
- Denver Unique Week Of Fashion 2018
- Rino: Side Stories
- Amazing drawing from Mandi ❤️
- Bread and Milk Media Color
- Bread And Milk Media Photo Shoot B/W
- Jonny Edward Photo Shoot: 12/15/2017: Black And White